Koblenz floor machine
- Pelvic floor
Koblenz Floor Machine
- A power-driven machine equipped with a scrubbing or buffing brush used to clean or polish floors.
- A machine used to scrub or polish a floor. Sometimes called a rotary machine, "swing machine" or "side to side" machine.
- Koblenz was one of the three Regierungsbezirke of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, located in the north-east of the state.
- Koblenz (also Coblenz in pre-1926 German spellings; French Coblence) is a city situated on both banks of the Rhine at its confluence with the Moselle, where the Deutsches Eck (German Corner) and its monument (Emperor William I on horseback) are situated.
- The name Koblenz originates from the Latin "confluentiae" (= Eng. "confluence") and means the joining of two rivers.
Through the doorway you can see the rusting creels (holds spindles of ring-spun cotton yarn). The floor out there used to have a warper, meaning that this was a BIG mill.
Then He pushed me to the floor.
Even I am a Human Being
Not some Kind of Virginal Machine.
Virgin mary - antony and the johnsons
See also: decorative concrete floor cork flooring information radiant heat floors battery floor lamps design floor plans free laminate floor heating marley dance floor covering flooring brochures
« INSTALLING TONGUE AND GROOVE FLOORING : AND GROOVE FLOORING l HOME l LAMINATE FLOORING DESIGN IDEAS - LAMINATE FLOORING »