Style Floor Lamp. Tree Floor Lamp. Installing Shaw Laminate Flooring
Style Floor Lamp
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- A manner of doing something
Danish Modern Floor Lamp
The mahogany floor lamp was made in the danish modern style. The finish was a homemade wiping varnish favoured by Sam Maloof, it consists of 1/3 tung oil, 1/3 boiled linseed oil and 1/3 semi-gloss polyurethane. It is waxed with a 1/2 boiled linseed oil 1/2 beeswax blend.
Cool (to us) 'asian-style' floor lamp
Picked this up at Cost Plus a few weeks ago. Right now it sits in the far corner of our bedroom, anxiously awaiting its friend - a cozy chair for Bryan and David to sit on and read or do whatever one does in a chair placed in the corner of a bedroom.
See also: dance floor anthem by good charlotte pelvic floor exercises incontinence bunker hill digital floor safe laminate floors sale 10 floor monitor building a second floor bamboo flooring denver laminate flooring supplier
« PUZZLE PIECE FLOOR MATS. PUZZLE PIECE l HOME l SWIFTLOCK PLUS FLOORING : PLUS FLOORING »