- Resilient tile flooring
- Third floor
- Midway Station is the Amtrak train station in Saint Paul, Minnesota, so named after the Midway area which is roughly halfway between the downtowns of St. Paul and neighboring Minneapolis.
- An industrial city and port on the Mississippi River in southeastern Minnesota; pop. 382,618. It is a major agricultural center for the upper Midwest
- largest city in Minnesota; located in southeastern Minnesota on the Mississippi river; noted for flour mills; one of the Twin Cities
- Minneapolis , nicknamed "City of Lakes" and the "Mill City," is the county seat of Hennepin County, the largest city in the U.S. state of Minnesota, and the 48th largest in the United States.
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
Very upsetting -- the Minneapolis Convention Center.
A creepy place, almost terrifying! Those doors in the distance lead to Third Avenue, and I've never been so happy to escape a building. I'm never going in there again.
The Minneapolis Convention Center in downtown Minneapolis.
Hotel Window's View
Taken from the window in room 1708 at The Graves 601 Hotel in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. (There's no thirteenth floor by the way)
See also: beach floor lamps apts in raleigh only 1st and 2nd floor hardwood floor rating japanese floor pillows cherry laminate flooring floor covering manufacturers replacement glass lamp shades for floor lamps restoring shine to hardwood floors arc floor lamp with shade pebble floor tiles bathroom